HOW TO MAKE YOUR LISTING STAND OUT?
More than two million sellers are selling their products on Amazon. To make a profit as a seller, you need to stand out against them. Maximizing your listing visibility is the easiest way to reach Amazon customers. There are millions of products on Amazon, and customers don’t have much time to go through every single product. You have to make it easy for customers to find your products then you will be able to win greater sales.
There are generally 2 ways to bring traffic on your Amazon Product Listing.
- External Traffic
- Internal Traffic
External traffic is used to drive more traffic on your listing using outside channels. It allows sellers to hook up customers that are not on Amazon to check out your listing. Here are few examples of External traffic for Amazon listing:
- Social Media: To spread product awareness, sellers create ads and connect with influencers with the help of social media and link back their listing on social media.
- Search Engine Optimization: To target customers that are in search of a related product, sellers use search engine optimization tools and include keywords related to their product to rank higher in search engine results.
- Getting backlinks: To link Amazon listings like publishing blog posts, the seller finds opportunities to increase their product visibility and drive more external traffic to their listing.
For example, you are a seller, and you want to sell women’s sunglasses. Thousands of sellers are also selling women’s sunglasses. You have to find ways to beat the competition and make your product stand out. Here are few steps to promote your Amazon listing:
- Buy Box: There is always a Buy Box option because there are thousands of the same products when sellers list any product on Amazon. A Buy Box in your listing means visibility to your product. Sellers use this option to engage more customers on Amazon.
- Rank High: High ranking is one of the easiest ways to reach customers. Most buyers will not move beyond the first page of search results. The A10 Amazon Algorithm considers text match, price, availability, selection, and sales history in determining the rank of any listing.
5 Ways to Promote your Product on Amazon.
Listing Optimization on Amazon, a very popular word in the world of Amazon, remains the key component of any successful listing. A well optimized listing has a higher chance of getting a decent CTR & CR.
Product title is the first visible component of a listing. A good product title provides customer’s relevant information about the product and also encourages them to find out more about the product by clicking on it. Make sure to use relevant keywords in your product title to see your listing at top of the list.
The second most important element of your product listing is bullet points. Use a descriptive header to capture the main idea of your product features and benefits. Highlight the most important factors of your product in your bullet points to encourage rapid purchasing decisions of your customers.
A productive description can be helpful for sellers to gain customer’s trust by providing them relevant information about the product and the important aspects of the product. Sellers need to keep their product description accurate and comprehensive, which includes answers to distinct questions or include separate paragraphs with headers to engage more customers.
All product attributes must be utilized in the backend, to boost ranking on Amazon. Amazon provides a separate section to sellers, highlighting key product attributes such as weight, size, brand, fabric, or ingredients, etc. That allows customers to make their purchase decision rapidly. Right product attributes can be helpful for sellers to optimize their product listing and make more sales.
Research keywords before listing your product on Amazon and make sure to update it from the time to time. According to the latest research keywords selection and upgradation is an important factor to identify gaps in existing content. This strategy will help you increase more traffic on your Amazon listing and make more profit.
Using the above tips, you will be able to create much more profit by engaging much more customers on your listing and make your Amazon product listing stand out.
Customize your Product Listing
Putting a logo on your listing is not enough to customize your listing. Many Amazon sellers research their market niche to find out what customers are looking for and figure out how to provide it to them. Customers will tell you exactly what they are looking for. Those wishes are the request for you to make a better product for those customers. This is one of the most useful ways to find out how to customize your Amazon product listing for more traffic and stand out.
I won’t shy away from the fact that achieving a good ROI on Amazon has become extremely tough especially for the new sellers. Back in the days when there wasn’t much competition, it was easy for everyone to compete and get quick sales.
However, the amazon atmosphere has changed a lot. But does that mean it has no room for new sellers? You better not believe it. There is still a huge potential which isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. There are a lot of Amazon Seller Services providers out there who have a tremendous experience that you can benefit from.